Conveyancing is the legal process used in buying and selling a property. A professional conveyancer ensures that all legal obligations are met and the involved clients’ rights are protected.
Reasons to use a conveyancer:
- Buying or selling a property
- Updating a title (registering a death or change in situation)
- Subdivision of land
- Easements – Registration, change or movement
This may include the following:
- Drawing up of documents to sell a property – The contract of sale, vendors statement, title and planning searches, any other ancillary documents for settlement.
- Drawing up of documents to buy a property – Transfer documents, documents to meet legal obligations.
- Legal advice – Advice of conditions, advice regarding documents, assist with the discharge/settlement of mortgage, review of the contract, adjustment/advice of costs.
- Arranging settlement – Coordinate buyer/seller settlement time, liaise with real estate for handover, liaise with the bank, ensure funds are ready/available.
FAQ you may have for a conveyancer:
- Are you a member of The Australian Institute of Conveyancers? Yes we are
- What will conveyancing cost and are there any hidden fees? We will provide you with a cost based on your requirements and advise on all expected costs.
- What do you need from me as a buyer/seller? Buying and selling require different things and we will communicate these to you.
- How often will you communicate with me? You will receive regular communication so you know what is happening at all times.
- Will I be talking to the one person throughout the process? Yes, you will be speaking with the one conveyancer throughout the process.
At Select Conveyancing Lane Cove, we have the knowledge and experience you need to ensure that your sale or purchase is as stress-free as possible. You can get an instant quote online with us today or contact us for more information about your property transaction.